Thread: Deansy's Delaque Crew.

Liked 131 Times in 106 Posts

Deansy's Delaque Crew.

They don't have a name yet, but I have some of the Heresey Miniature Trenchcoat Warriors to use as a Delaque Gang one day.

So far I have undercoated them Chaos Black(GW) and given them a base coat of German Armour (AP)
    This is going to be the basis of my black leather pants and jackets.

Juve - Petey.

Ganger - Mac
    ĐEANSY
    from the Internet™
    40K(Dark Angels, Tyranids) : BFG(Dark Angels) : Necromunda(Escher, Arbites, Delaque) : BloodBowl(Humans, Wood Elves)
    MERCS(CCC, USCR, Keizai Waza, Texico) : Malifaux(Viktorias, Rasputina, Hoffman, Von Schill) : X-Wing(Rebel Blue Leader)
    Pulp City(Villians) : Dystopian Wars(Prussians) : Cutlass!(Undead) : Infinity(Yu Jing) : The Old West(Cowboys)
    Working on: KoD 40K Escalation League & SanDimas City table.
    Miniatures Painted vs Purchased; 48/1591

Ganger - Gem

Ganger - Brock
    Last edited by Deansy; 07-01-13 at 12:08 PM.
    ĐEANSY
    from the Internet™
    40K(Dark Angels, Tyranids) : BFG(Dark Angels) : Necromunda(Escher, Arbites, Delaque) : BloodBowl(Humans, Wood Elves)
    MERCS(CCC, USCR, Keizai Waza, Texico) : Malifaux(Viktorias, Rasputina, Hoffman, Von Schill) : X-Wing(Rebel Blue Leader)
    Pulp City(Villians) : Dystopian Wars(Prussians) : Cutlass!(Undead) : Infinity(Yu Jing) : The Old West(Cowboys)

Liked 42 Times in 33 Posts
    Looks like some cool minis. Juve - Petey looks like he has flakey paint or is that part of the cloak texture on him? Anywho I look forward to seeing some painted up. Also Mac Daddy is a smok'n sculpt.

Yeah, not sure what that flaking is. I'll clean it up this weekend when I do more work on them.

I'm aiming to write up a roster & get some more of the Herest figures, they look pretty sweet and come armed with options you want to use in game
    ĐEANSY
    from the Internet™

And here we have more photos.
    As part of Scotty's 3 week painting challenge, I have some base colour of the crew.

First up, Petey and Mac.

ĐEANSY
    from the Internet™

Next we have Gem and Brock.

ĐEANSY
    from the Internet™